By submitting an order, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Custard Box web site.
Terms and Conditions
1) Any personal customer information will be treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. The lawful basis for processing is that of Contract. When placing an order a customer is invited to consent to their data being subject to the lawful basis for processing. Without this consent no data is passed to Custard Box and therefore no order can be processed. Data will not be sold or passed on to any third party and will only be used by Custard Box to communicate with customers.
2) Custard Box must receive payment of the whole of the correct price for the goods that you order, including the correct shipping costs, before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed.
3) Following notification by email of the total amount due, at the email address provided by you, payment must be received within five days from the notification, otherwise the order will be considered as cancelled.
4) When paying by PayPal, failure to provide the correct PayPal email address will deem the order invalid.
5) Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract unless previously agreed in writing e.g. special packaging requirements.
6) Custard Box is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on the web site. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered you will have the opportunity to cancel the order or purchase it at the correct price. (see para. 2 above)
7) Shipping costs are explained in the Postage section of the web site which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Goods will be delivered to the address notified by PayPal as the default address or as agreed with the customer. In the case of payment by cheque or postal order the delivery address will be agreed in writing with the customer.
8) Customers are responsible for any additional taxes, import duties, customs charges, clearance, and local taxes where applicable.
9) All goods advertised are held in stock. Where goods become unavailable through whatever reason yet remain displayed on the web site and are ordered, Custard Box will notify you of the situation before payment is made. Custard Box will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
10) You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you.
11) If there is a problem with the order once you have received it, you should contact Custard Box immediately giving details of the problem. Custard Box shall have no liability to you unless you communicate the problem within ten working days of delivery of the goods in question.
12) Custard Box shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
13) If you do not notify Custard Box about non-
14) Custard Box will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Custard Box.
15) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable English law
16) Nothing in these terms and conditions creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
17) If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Custard Box excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
18) The contract between Custard Box and its customers shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
19) These terms and conditions set out the whole of the agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Custard Box. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing.
To view Cart click here.